- Drake University-Masters in Culturally Responsive Leadership and Instruction
- Iowa State University- Minor in Child/Adult Family Services and a Social Studies Endorsement
- Drake University- Bachelors Degree in Elementary Education with a Reading Endorsement
- 4th grade- 6 years
- 2nd/3rd grade Teacher at River Woods- 1 year
- I live in Des Moines with my husband, my son, two dogs and one cat. In my free time, I enjoy drinking endless amounts of coffee, getting together with friends and family, cooking and have movie and pizza nights with my husband.
- Simpson College- Elementary Education
- University of Iowa- Dance Major
- 4th Grade
- Title Reading/Math- 1 Year
- I enjoy spending time with my family, my husband Mike, my dog Hank, my son Evrett, and my daughter Cora. I also enjoy camping, kayaking, working outside, and reading. I grew up on a farm in northwest Iowa and enjoy going to the zoo, science center, and trying to go to every playground in the metro area!
- Upper Iowa University- Bachelor’s Degree in Elementary Education with a Reading Endorsement
- Kindergarten- 4 years
- 1st Grade – 1year
- 4th Grade – 2nd Year
- I enjoy coaching various sports throughout the district. I am the Head Volleyball coach and Head Girls Bowling coach at East High!
- I enjoy fishing with my dad during the summer months!
- I like to stay active by playing soccer, basketball, volleyball, softball, and more!
- I love spending time with my wife, Renae, and our 3 kids, Jordan, Carter, and Lucas!
- I love listening to music and playing video games, when I have free time!
- I grew up in Des Moines and attended Moore Elementary and Meredith Middle School, before moving to Urbandale High School to finishhigh school.
- Before teaching, I worked as a plumber, accountant, and general laborer.
University of Northern Iowa – Bachelor’s Degree in Elementary and Middle Level Education
- Taught English abroad in Thailand for 6 months
- 4th Grade – 1 year
In my free time, I enjoy spending time with family and friends. I also love baking, painting, and reading! I like to travel any chance I get and have visited 6 different countries.