I’m one of the original staff at River Woods, having worked here since the building opened in 2000. I am married and have 4 children ranging in age from 17 to 24. My husband is a teacher and coach at Lincoln High School, so you will find me at many events there. In my free time, I enjoy reading, photography, and going to the movies.
- University of Northern Iowa- Advance Studies in Educational Leadership; Administration PreK-12 and Special Education
- Drake University- Master’s Degree in Education with emphasis on Special Education; Consultant Endorsement
- Grand View College- Bachelor’s Degree in Elementary Education with endorsements in Early Childhood, Social Studies and Special Education
- Dean of Students- 2 Years
- Special Education Consultant – 7 years
- Behavior Interventionist – 2 year
- Special Education K-3 – 10 years
- I love spending time with my husband Harry, and 2 teenage daughters, Miranda (18) and Natalie (15). We have lived in the Easter Lake area for the past 18 years. I stay busy with my children’s activities and traveling with my family.