- Briar Cliff University- Bachelor’s Degree in Music
- K-5 Music at River Woods Elementary-3 Years
- K-8 Music at Sacred Heart School in Sioux City, IA- 7 Years
- When I am not teaching, I enjoy reading, cooking and visiting family and friends. I enjoy traveling and learning about World Music Drumming!
Physical Education Teacher
- Drake University- Bachelor’s in Education with an endorsement in Reading
- St. Ambrose University- Physical Education endorsement
- Excited to start my first year as a physical education teacher at River Woods Elementary this school year!
- Kindergarten and 3rd grade Reading and Math Interventionist- 1 year at Morris Elementary
- Substitute Teacher- 2 years in Waukee and West Des Moines School Districts
- I am married to my husband Steve. We have two children together and have two grandsons. My family is very important to me and I enjoy spending time with them. I love to run and I have completed 20 marathons. I also enjoy triathlons and have complete 2 full Ironmans. I also enjoy kickboxing and I have been a member of Farrell’s for three years. I love to be outdoors and finding new adventures. I also enjoy reading. My summer job is teaching swim lessons. I feel it is very important for child to learn to swim. My lifestyle is focused on being healthy and living life to the fullest!