- Minnesota State University- Masters in K-12 School Counseling
- Bethany Lutheran College (Minnesota)- Bachelors in Psychology Counseling Emphasis with minors in Business Administration and Sociology
- Counselor- 4 Years
I grew up in Minnesota and still visit my family there often. I love spending time outdoors in any capacity, especially at lakes and mountains.
- Morningside College- Master’s in Special Education
- Iowa State University- Bachelor’s Degree in Elementary Education
- Special Education- 4 Years
- When I’m not at school I enjoy reading, scrapbooking, traveling and spending time with my family.
- Upper Iowa University – Master of Education: Higher Education Student Affairs (in progress)
- Creighton University – Bachelor of Arts in Psychology
- In my free time I enjoy reading, exercising, watching movies, and exploring, hiking, and camping with my two boys.